I shoot your photos in RAW format, which means that they can be processed subsequently without losing their quality.
Every photographer has their unique style, which is not only reflected in the way how they take pictures, but also in their way of processing them. In each picture I put a lot of time and care!
My picture style is mainly characterised by high contrasts and strong colours.
For retouching the photos I exclusively use Photoshop. A professional retouch includes the following:
- cropping the image
- removing skin impurities and spots
- light powdering of the skin to make it look softer
- highlighting the make-up
- adjusting skin tones
- removing disruptive elements in the image (if possible)
- removing the leash of the animal (if possible)
- highlighting the contrasts
- my unique colour look
As the professional retouch of my photos is an essential part of my work, I don’t deliver any unprocessed photos.